Saturday, April 18, 1942. 13:30hrs (USS Hornet time). General James Doolittle pulls up to 1200 ft. and attacks. He has already dropped incendiaries on highly flammable targets. Total target list for the Raiders were Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, and Kobe.
A Doolittle Raiders Commemorative Release, second in the Avenging Strike series — the mission to bomb Japan. Four print set with EIGHT Raiders’ signatures!
Please note that there are only FIFTY aircrew-signed prints released worldwide. Heading and signatures separate, ready for matting.
Printed on heavy stock, archival paper.
- 30 Limited Edition 4 prints, matching numbers with EIGHT co-signatures. Heading and signatures separate, ready for matting. (SOLD OUT)
- 20 Artist’s Proofs 4 prints, matching numbers with EIGHT co-signatures. Main print DOUBLE matted and heading/signatures in place, all prints shipped flat. (SOLD OUT)
- 30 Studio Edition Main print only, no companion prints. Signed by the artist only. $175
- 30 Giclées on Canvas 40″ x 25″ Lacquered. No companion prints. $895
Please note the original painting has been sold.
- 2nd. Lt. Richard E. Cole (Crew #1)
- 2nd. Lt. Henry A. Potter (Crew #1)
- Captain David M. Jones (Crew #5)
- 2nd. Lt. Richard A. Knobloch (Crew #13)
- 2nd. Lt. James Herbert Macia Jr. (Crew #14)
- Sgt. Joseph W. Manske (Crew #5)
- 2nd. Lt. Harry C. McCool (Crew #4)
- 2nd. Lt. Charles John Ozuk (Crew #3)
Prints come with biography sheet of men who signed.